hit counter

Sunday, January 2, 2011

3 years old


Tomorrow is Jack's birthday. He's going to be 3 years old. His father will be there, his new mother, his grandparents... but I'm not allowed to even see one single picture. How is this fair? He's gone and I can't accept it. Will I ever get to see him again?

I don't even try to call or email anymore. They never pick up the phone or respond to my emails where I beg for a picture, or a few details about my son... anything. I allowed all of this to happen because I was weak. I'm never going to be weak again. I'll never allow that kind of behavior again. There's so much that's bothering me tonight. My heart aches for my son and for the rest of the children that miss him so much. I'm angry at my husband. Maybe it's time I crawl under that rock for a while.

Happy birthday, Jack Brian. I miss you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment